Guaranteed Pilot Job Placement
Experience has shown us that many pilots are confused about what to do when they finish their Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL), or are worried about getting a job. Learn To Fly Melbourne is committed to supporting the next generation of pilots, and preparing them for aviation careers.
With the Learn To Fly Pilot Job Guarantee Program, we are helping future pilots to get their aviation careers off the ground. If you currently have little or no previous flying experience, you can complete your CPL and Flight Instructor Rating (FIR) training with us and be guaranteed a job as a Flight Instructor, plus at least 300 flying hours.
LTF Pilot Job Guarantee Program In Numbers
Duration - Months
Minimum Guaranteed Flying Hours
Get Paid Per Flight Hour
- Age: Between 18 and 35 years old
- Flying Experience: Little or no previous flying experience
- English Proficiency: IELTS 5.5 OR Be able to pass the Aviation English Language Proficiency (AELP) Test
- Medical: Be able to pass a CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Check
- ASIC: Be eligible to apply for an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC)
- Standard: Fail no more than two practical flight tests. Complete the training within 120% of program duration.
- Safety: Demonstrate professionalism, adherence to standard operating procedures, and uncompromising attention to safety-focused decisions at all times
- Commitment: Commit to an assigned placement within one week of receiving an offer
See why there’s no better place to learn to fly.
Peter Chun Ki Cheung
“The LTF Pilot Job Guarantee Program opens the door for people like me to step in the aviation industry with a clear pathway. I started my flight training from zero here and now I am working as a Flight Instructor. LTF offers abundant training options to help students establish their knowledge and skills and prepare them for their future aviation career.” – Peter Chun Ki Cheung